Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Memo

1/1/11

From: Ken

To: All of Us

Effective immediately we will no longer say, "I didn't get the memo," as in, "You guys have red shirts on. I didn't get the memo."

Also out for 2011 is the phrase, "phone tag."  Additionally, we will not say, "Tag, you're it" when leaving a voice mail message.

Finally, in 2011, if you have to excuse yourself to use the restroom, simply say, "Excuse me," and then leave, or, as may be appropriate, simply leave.  Do not say, "I have to go pee," or some other declarative indicating the bodily function you need to perform.  This will remove to the temptation for, and hopefully eliminate, someone saying, "TMI."

Ken

1 comment:

  1. I will report that I have made it the entire year so far without using any of the above. I do think you should read the memo to your daughters especially the part about "Excuse Me".

    ReplyDelete

Followers