Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blizzkrieg

Because Snowpocalypse, Snowmaggedon, and Blizzapalooza were taken.

Left work and it was slow going, plowing through snow.  I have a Ford Ranger. It's rear-wheel drive and hates the snow, like one of those little dogs that people keep in their apartments.

Literally 150 yards from my house the truck got stuck. It appeared only one other vehicle had been down my street all day, and the accumulated precipitation was just too much for my little Ford.  So my wife and son came out and we shoveled a couple of paths for my wheels just to get the truck up to my drive. The drive is like a 20% grade, or steeper, so I'll save that for another day.

When I'm out shoveling snow just to get my truck down the street, there's two questions I start asking:

Where's my government assistance?
Where's my global warming?

At any rate, here are some pics.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers