Saturday, October 30, 2010

Consistency

In October I worked out twenty-two days out of the thirty-one. I'll probably work out tomorrow, so let's say twenty-three days. It's the "off season" (as if I have a "season"), so the work outs are mostly weight training. And the weight training is very basic; bench, squat, curl, etc.  I do not yet resemble anyone who lifts weights, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

As reported earlier, since it looks like they're putting on the Branson 70.3 Ironman race, I will try to run it.  It's not till September, so I have a year to train, more or less.  There's nothing but hills in Branson, so the biking ought to be fun.  More on that later.

Man, this post is boring. Even more than usual, and deleting takes so much energy. Let's try this:

Top Guy Movies (That I can think of off the top of my head as I sit here.)

10. Wanted (This barely makes the list as there may be a few girls out there that would appreciate this)
9.   Master and Commander: The Far Sid of the World
8.  The Bridge on the River Kwai
7.  Bullitt (and let's go ahead and throw in The Getaway)
6.  Full Metal Jacket
5.  Any kung fu movie
4.  Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3.  Fight Club
2.  Shoot 'Em Up (Don't watch this with your Pastor, or Mom)
1.  The Godfather (This tops most of my lists)

What I mean by "guy movie" is guys like it, gals don't. I'm sure you have your own suggestions, which I'd be willing to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers