Saturday, October 27, 2012

Tis the Season


Don't you love this time of year when the leaves starting turning to orange and red, but you can't see them on your run because it's still way too dark that early in the morning? I love it too!
This morning was the first I wore pants on my run in a long time. I'm glad I did; it was frosty out there. I have various appendages that are susceptible to freezing temperatures, so in addition to pants, I wore gloves and a watch cap.
frosty morning
I'm always tempted to put on way too many clothes, but this morning I did OK. I didn't get over heated at all. In the past I've tried to keep a log of what the weather conditions were, what I wore, and how I felt. It would be a lot easier if I kept that up and then referred to it before putting on that hoodie and then tying it around my waist half way through the run.
The other thing I think about when it gets chilly is that just a few weeks ago I was complaining about how friggin' hot it was out there. So what's better to work out in, hot weather, or cold? Or to ask it another, more creepy way, how much do you like to sweat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers